Get a taste of summer with this take on the classic Italian cocktail, Aperol Spritz. This recipe comprises Aperol, prosecco and soda water. Try the proportions listed here, or adjust the ratio to taste. I’ve found that having a smaller portion of aperol helps to ensure you can enjoy more than one of these cocktails!
A proper Aperol spritz tastes like summertime in Italy and looks like a golden orange sunset. It is a refreshing aperitif after a long hot summers day.
To make one in the glass:
- half a glass of prosecco – perferably Prosecco Brut
- 1 shot of aperol
- Handful of ice-cubes (around 5)
- Soda water
- Orange slice, for decoration (optional)
To start, take out a wine glass and pour out roughly half a glass of prosecco.
Next, add in a shot of Aperol and add in a handful of ice cubes.
Top up the glass with soda water.
There you have it! The perfect Aperol Spritz!
Find other drinks recipes here.
Let me know if you try this recipe, tag me on instagram with your creations!
- 1/2 Glass Prosecco
- 1 Shot Aperol
- 5 Ice Cubes
- Glug of soda water
- Pour out half a glass of Prosecco into a wine glass
- Add in 1 Shot of Aperol
- Add in a handful of ice (about 5 large ice cubes)
- Top up with soda water
- Garnish with a slice of orange