These dairy-free fairy cakes are quick and easy to make and are only made up of 4 ingredients.
Fairy cakes are flat-topped cakes, usually with icing on top. I decided not to ice my cakes this time because sometimes I prefer just plain Victoria sponge fairy cakes.
This recipe only has 4 ingredients – and only 3 if you use self-raising flour – making this is one of the easiest cake mixes you will make! What’s more, this recipe is made with dairy-free vegetable butter, can be made gluten-free and as always, is nut-free.
These dairy-free Fairy cakes will not disappoint and you can be eating these fresh from the oven in less than half an hour.
Dairy-Free Fairy Cakes
- 175 g Caster Sugar
- 175 g Plain Flour
- 175 g Vegetable Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Place 12 cake cases into a muffin tin.
- Cream the sugar and the butter together then mix in the flour.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter evenly into each cake case and bake in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the cakes are cooked through.
Why not try these Vegan Condensed Milk Cookies for another easy sweet treat.