I always find it hard to eat fruit in the colder months but turning them into a tasty smoothie that can be drank at breakfast or before the gym. It takes around 5 minutes to make and is the perfect snack in between meals.
- 1 banana
- handful of frozen raspberries
Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. Add more water to thin out the smoothie if you wish. Serve.
Find more refreshing drink recipes here.
Frozen Raspberry Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- Handful of Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 Cup Water
- Take banana, handful of frozen raspberries and place into a blender.
- Squeeze about 1 teaspoon of honey and top up the blender with about a cup full of water.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a glass.