This No-bake Dairy-free Oreo Cheesecake is rich, creamy, and filled with cookies and cream. It is also vegan, nut-free and gluten-free. This cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream experience and is suitable for most allergies and intolerances.
This easy no-bake cheesecake can be ready and chilling in the fridge in just a few simple steps.
Discovering Dairy-free Double Cream
Creating a dairy-free cheesecake that has the right balance between sour and sweet has been the bane of my life – until now!
I recently discovered the GLORY of a dairy-free and vegan double cream, which whips to a thick consistency. This dairy-free cream also whips up in a short amount of time, around 10 minutes, meaning you don’t have to stand for ages with the blender!
It’s a new product and tastes great on its own and is suitable for other allergies and intolerances as it is made with a Faba bean protein.
This plant-based double-cream has quickly become my holy grail dessert ingredient as it is so versatile. I even whipped up a small amount with some icing sugar to use on scones, it’s that good!
This no-bake dairy-free Oreo Cheesecake gets its intense sweetness from the Oreos and only requires 60g of Caster sugar. There are Oreo’s laced throughout the base, cheesecake center, and on the top for the ultimate cookies and cream experience.
The original Oreos can be replaced with gluten-free KinniTOOS for gluten-free diets. They also cover dairy, gluten, and nut allergies. The Schar gluten-free Oreos are also suitable but they contain milk powder.
To make this cheesecake all you need is Oreos, the plant-based double cream, dairy-free cream cheese, and sugar.
It is best to make the day before you need it to ensure it is set but can be made on the day. The mixture of cream cheese to double cream allows a soft cheesecake center that holds shape to be formed.
Store the cheesecake in the fridge until serving. I also store any leftovers in the fridge to ensure the cheesecake doesn’t slowly collapse.
No-bake Dairy-free Oreo Cheesecake
For the Biscuit Base
- 25 Oreos, blended
- 60 g Butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 500 g Dairy-free Cream Cheese
- 65 g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 270 ml Dairy-free Double Cream
- 150 g Oreos, blended
For the Cheesecake Base
- Add all 25 Oreos into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Melt the butter and mix in the blended Oreos until combined thoroughly.
- Place into an 8" baking tin and refrigerate for at least 30minutes.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, pour out the dairy-free double cream and use a whisk to blend until thick and it forms stiff peaks.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and whisk in to mix.
- In a separate bowl, measure out the dairy-free cream cheese and mix together until smooth and creamy. The dairy-free cream cheese can be quite stiff so this ensures it mixes with the double cream.
- Whisk the cream cheese into the double cream until fully combined.
- Blend the Oreos to a crumb and fold this into the mixture with a spatula.
- Pour the filling onto the cheesecake base, smoothing off the top with a pallet knife. Hold back a couple of tablespoons for decoration.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but overnight is preferable.
- For the decoration, blend half a packet of Oreos and leave the other half whole.
- Add the remaining cream cheese in a piping back and alternate between placing a whole Oreo and filling around the edge.
- Sprinkle the blended Oreos into the center to cover the top.
- Refrigerate until it's time to serve!