Peach Iced Tea has become one of my firm favourites. I worked at Costa Coffee for a few years after university and one of the benefits of this was being able to try drinks for free!
Peach Iced tea is a popular drink especially in summer time. I have grown to love peaches in all kinds – baked, in ice-cream or drinks.
This recipe is simple and easy to make and can be made in large quantities for dinner parties or summer BBQs!
- Peach Squash or cordial – I used this brand
- Tea (brewed)
To make Peach Iced Tea first brew a large jug of tea. Leave to brew for as little or as long as you like. If you like strong tea then leave the tea bag in for longer and weaker tea, leave for less.
For 1 glass of iced tea, pour a small amount of peach cordial or squash into a glass – about 2cm and fill with ice. Slowly Pour the tea over the ice.
It is best to let the tea go cold before doing this so the drink stays cold.
For larger quantities, pour a large helping of cordial into a jug and mix the cold tea brew into this, adding more peach/tea to taste. Fill the jug with ice and it is ready to serve!
Peach Iced Tea
- Peach Cordial/Squash
- Tea, brewed
- Brew tea into a jug.
- Leave the tea bag in for longer for stronger tea, and leave in for less time for weaker tea. Leave to go cold.
- Pour a small amount of peach cordial into a glass, a similar amount to how you would make squash.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour the tea over the ice and serve.
- Tip: make a jug full for gatherings.